TCS company placement papers pattern 2013 with same kind of aptitude exam questions and answers for IT career aspired by any freshers or software professionals to refer before going to attend a written exam for a job in TCS.
There is nothing you loose even if you know, its always good to refer as many TCS previous placement paper pattern questions as possible before appearing for aptitude test in TCS for more success rate.
- If 75 percent of a 10th class students passed the written test, 55 percent passed the aptitude test and 20 percent passed neither of the tests, then what is the percentage of pass in a class ?
- If log 0.215=0.4121 and log 0.216=0.4142 then values of log 0.217 ?
- A wind blows 120 miles in 250 min.for 60 miles how much time required
Answer: 250 min
- In a mixture of mango, water & sugar, if mango and water are mixed in 3:5 ratio and water and sugar are mixed in 8:5 ratio and if the final mixture is 35 liters, find the amount of water ?
- A and B have 20 rupees in their pockets to pay hotel bill, if A ate 42 idlis and B ate 28 idlis. How much A suppose to pay ?
Answer: 12 rupees.
- Ramu, Sita, Gita can do a piece of work in 6 days, Ramu can do it in 14 days, Sita can do it 16 days, and in how many days Gita can do the same work ?
Answer: 24 days
Note: If you find these TCS company aptitude questions and answers pattern are copyright protected, please let us know with copyright proofs, so that we will remove it.