Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruitment 2017 for state government jobs in Chennai, as applications are invited from diploma holders or graduates or postgraduates for the recruitment of 24 various chemist and analyst vacancies. Selected candidates to work in Chennai.
1) Chemist: 3Posts.
2) Archaeological Chemist: 1 Post.
3) Junior Chemist: 6 Posts.
4) Junior Analyst: 14 Posts.
1st, 3rd & 4th Posts: Rs.9,300-34,800/- (PB2) + 4,600/- G.P Pre-revised.
2)nd Post: Rs.15,600-39,100/- (PB2) + 5,400/-G.P Pre-revised.
Post Type: Regular Basis.
1) a) A First or Second Class Degree in M.Sc., in Chemistry OR Chemical Technology OR Industrial Chemistry OR Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India). and (b) Experience in research in pure or applied chemistry or Analytical Chemistry for a period of not less than 2 years.
2) Must have obtained M.Sc., (Chemistry) degree.
3) Must possess a first or Second Class Post Graduate Degree in any Branch of Chemistry of any university or institution recognized by the UGC. (OR) Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India).
4) A Degree in Pharmacy or A Degree in Chemistry or A Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry or or Candidates who possess Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with Analytical Chemistry as a special subject.
How To Apply: Please refer preferred website.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment for 24 Various Chemist & Analyst Posts In Chennai 2017 notification: Click Here
To Apply Online: Click Here
Important: Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th December, 2017.
Visit website: www.tnpsc.gov.in for latest govt jobs in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Chennai.