Infosys company placement papers pattern 2013 with similar aptitude test questions and answers for IT career aspired by freshers and experienced software professionals to refer before going to attend a written test for a job in Infosys.
There is nothing you loose even if you know, its always good to refer as many Infosys previous placement paper pattern questions as possible before appearing for aptitude test in Infosys for 100% success rate.
- A woman sold 2 pencils. Initial cost of each pencil was Rs. 12. If she sell it together one at 25% profit and another 20% loss. Find the amount of loss or gain, if she sells them separately.
Ans: 60 paise gain
- Find the 3 digit no. whose first digit is the squareroot of the last digit and second digit is the difference of the other two digits.
- One quarter of the time till now from midnight and half of the time remaining from now up to midnight adds to the present time. What is the present time?
- There are 19 blue balls and one white ball. Ten balls are put in one box and the remaining 10 are put in another box. What is the possibility that the white is in the right box.
- Given following sequence, find the next number in the series:
2, 4, 12, 24, 32, 64, ____
Note: If you find these questions are copyright protected, please let us know with copyright proofs, so that we will remove it.