Indian Institute of Technology walk in interview 2017 for state government associate jobs in Hyderabad, as applications are invited from graduates for the recruitment of Project Associate vacancies. Selected candidates to work in Hyderabad.
Project Associate: 1 Post.
Salary: 18000-24000/- per month.
Post Type: Regular Basis.
1) A Post Graduate degree in any discipline.
2) Fluency in English, both speaking and writing. Desirable: Preference will be given to those who have experience in dealing with students and student activities.
3) Familiarity with functioning of Technical Institutions of Higher Education/Universities.
4) Proficiency in using MS Office (MS Word, power point, Excel etc.,).
5) Familiarity with official letter writing
6) Excellent organizational, analytical and planning skills.
7) Ability to plan, organize and implement assigned responsibilities and to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
8) Ability to prepare and analyze financial statements and reports.
9) Excellent writing and communication skills.
10) Ability to handle confidential material judiciously.
How To Apply: Interested candidates who are eligible can attend their interview with application as per prescribed proforma along with self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications and experience to the address as mentioned in the notification as given below.
Room No. 119,
Academic Block A,
Indian Institute of Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment for Project Associate Posts In Hyderabad September 2017 notification: Click Here
To Apply Online: Click Here
Walk In Interview: 20th September, 2017.
Visit website: www.iith.ac.in for latest govt jobs in Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad.