Indian Institute of Management Indore recruitment 2017 for state government jobs in India, as applications are invited from phd holders for the recruitment of various assistant professor and associate professor vacancies. Selected candidates to work in India.
Pay Scale: Refer Website.
Post Type: Regular Basis.
1) Applicants must hold, or be close to completing, a PhD degree in the above disciplines and should have clearly demonstrated their research potential. Motivated and research focused candidates with an outstanding academic background with a potential for excellence in research and teaching are highly encouraged to apply.
2) The candidates applying for faculty positions in Statistics are expected to teach some of the basic as well as advanced courses in the areas of Probability, Sampling distribution, Statistical Inference, Regression, Linear Models, Bayesian Inference and Sample Survey and related fields in Statistics in the Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG) and Doctoral programmes. The candidates are also expected to offer some elective courses on advanced topics in such topics which might be relevant to the management students of different programmes.
3) The candidates applying for faculty positions in Mathematics are expected to teach some of the core courses in our Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) programmes such as Differential and Integral Calculus (UG), Matrix Algebra (UG), Real and Numerical Analysis (UG), Optimization (UG, PG), etc. Besides the core courses the candidates are also expected to offer some elective courses on advanced topics in Mathematics which are relevant to the UG, PG and Doctoral students in management.
4) Applicants for mathematics and statistics should mention OM&QT as their choice of area.
5) For faculty positions in Psychology the candidates with specialization in Positive and Clinical Psychology will be given preference. The candidates are expected to teach core Psychology courses in the UG programme as well as offer elective courses for the Postgraduate (PG) and Doctoral programmes at the institute.
How To Apply: Interested candidates who are eligible can send their application as per prescribed proforma along with self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications and experience to the online as mentioned in the notification as given below :
Indian Institute of Management Indore Recruitment for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Posts In India February 2018 notification: Click Here
To Apply Online: Click Here
Important: Last Date for Submission of Application: 13th February, 2018.
Visit website: www.iimidr.ac.in for latest govt jobs in Indian Institute of Management Indore, India.